Monday, October 5, 2009

Some Video Fun For You All

At the first pledge class, the pledges were introduced to the E-board in a fun and unique way, care of hard work by Dave Enden, Alex Bishop, and Melissa Haacker. It's hysterical- do take the time to watch each part when you can. I'd tell you my favorite, but every e-board member part has its perks. I especially love Meredith's ninja costume, Chris Ostrom's reckless driving, and Royce Russell's cameo.

Enjoy!

Part 1: Containing E-Board Members Katherine Pease, Bev Caspersen, Oliver Bojanic

Part 2: Containing E-Board Members Meredith Nackley, Dave Enden, Ben Vescera, Chris Ostrom

Part 3: Containing E-Board Members Lucas Taccardi, Matt Luciano, Tia Germek, Hannah Dean-Wood

Part 4: Containing E-Board Members Francesca Merwin, Katie Budd, Janae DeRusso, and Melissa Haacker.

Until next time...

~Janae

2 comments:

  1. Oh God. I wish that video didn't exist in cyberspace. It's going to come back and haunt me some day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was the best idea ever! If only I had thought of that... and had the skills to carry it out! You can be excited that this video-watching took the place of my evening ronde-vous with Hulu. :P I miss you guys sooo much! Tell everyone I said Hi, do a little awkward dance, and give everyone hugs for me!

    PS- Tell all those crazy pledges to interview me! Life wouldn't be complete if I didn't have to pull another interesting fact out of my rear...

    ReplyDelete